Transfer Domains to Above.com
How to transfer my domains to Above.com from another registrar
- Make sure that the domain(s) to be transferred are UNLOCKED at the losing registrar.
- Get the EPP (Authcode) from the losing registrar for each domain to be transferred.
- Enter your Domain followed by the Authcode in the text field, e.g.: test.com,authpass123.
- For *.uk names that do not require an Authcode just list domains names, e.g.: test.uk.
- Select the button labeled 'Transfer'.
This will then send an authentication email to the email on the Domain Whois with a link to verify the transfer.
Providing the correct information was entered, the domain will take up to 5 working days to transfer.
Follow the status of your transfer by viewing TRANSFER REPORTS under the Registrar Report tab at the top of this page.